Friday, November 30, 2012

One last...something

So I just got home from another home basketball game where I got to witness my brothers first win! It was exciting. Neat. Cool. It's different for me this year. If you're a reader, you know that last year I pretty much devoted myself to school. That has not been the case this year and my shoulders feel much lighter than they did last year. I also haven't been as concerned with my brother. He is who he is and at this point all I can do is be his big sister, by being who I am. At some point, hopefully, he will figure things out. Until then, I'll be there for jam sessions and movie nights but that's it. It's interesting how having a different perspective can change so many things. I can't believe that I blogged (almost) every day this month. I can't wait to see next month. I've decided next month will be prayer, seeing as how advent starts tomorrow and I have a prayer book with prayers from each day. It's something I can do whenever, wherever. There's no reason that my book can't follow me every where like my phone does. So farewell November! Maybe I'll do this again another month....eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment