Friday, November 2, 2012

Like a new life

I love the start of a new month! I know it is really nerdy, but actually I like starting new things! Love it really! The start of a new month always feel like a fresh start to me. I remember playing Mario Bros as a kid with my sister and dad. I loved the excitement as we would start a new session. Six whole lives, six chances to make it through the fire pits and water scenes. The anticipation of wondering if this will be the time that we make it to the end and save the princess, just thinking about it gives me goose bumps! I've talked before about how I like accomplishing things. It's probably the main reason that making to-do lists has been a success for me. I love crossing things off the list. So this morning, since we didn't have school yesterday, as I changed all my calendars (I have 4...at school..) to the new month, I feel a sense of rejuvenation. I was almost giddy changing the months, except for the one that had a spider crawl out of it--that was just creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment