Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Big words & Fancy clothes

So, instead of blogging about my day, I'm using the prompt. I'm struggling with it just a little bit, but the fact that I don't have much time will definitely help. The question is "What is the Bravest thing you've ever done?" That's tough for me. I did just blog about something like this though. I'm having trouble picking a favorite, as usual. The more I think I about it, the easier it is, although my answer may be not what you expect. Some people are brave with big leaps or giant steps, like a trust fall. They are overcoming this fear of water dwelling raccoons by becoming friends with one. I like to think that I'm brave by taking small baby steps in a new direction, you know like Bob, in "What about Bob?" He takes baby steps everywhere he goes. While I'm not as funny as Bill Murray, I hope you get what I mean. If not, go back and watch the movie. Then take a few baby steps or Neil Armstrong steps and help your bravery become a bigger part of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment