Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blame it on Texas

So I'm going to write two blogs today, cause I missed yesterday. I thought about doing it once, but decided I had more time.. I was wrong. So yesterday was another good day. Slept in after seeing a late night movie on Thursday. Then a friend of mine brought out her cousins, nephew, grandpa and a friend out to the house to shoot fire arms. It was fun! The good news is that it is only the second time I've shot a shotgun and I did pretty good. I'm not going to lie, I was a little surprised when I hit one! Then the handguns came out. I've shot handguns before and I was looking forward to doing it again. I wasn't too bad. I'm not like a future sharp shooter or anything, but I had fun. The cool part was that my brother was there and got to shoot the handguns! I think he liked that too! He wasn't too bad either! Then since my friend, Betsy, doesn't live here and everyone always thinks we're sisters anyway, I decided to join their family for dinner and of course, the after dinner activities. Did I mention the cousins were navy pilots? I think you can all imagine how much fun we had! Lots of laughs on the car ride home! I'm going to include a few pics from the shooting festivities!







No comments:

Post a Comment