Thursday, November 29, 2012

No surprise!

So, if you have been reading my blog this month, or longer, you probably have picked up the fact that I'm a bit of a procrastinator. It's probably one of the things I wish I could change about me the most. If you were to look, I'm sure that 96% of this months posts were written after 10:30 PM. That's not a coincidence. It's not like I'm one of those moms that has to wait until their kids go to sleep. Of course, if you know me, you also know that I'm not just sitting at home twiddling my thumbs each night. I do have a lot to do. Tonight, I'm procrastinating at my finest. I'm sitting at school waiting for a parents night to start, getting caught up on grades. This one is new for me. I'm usually quite good at staying up with grades. However, as you can tell, I'm not just doing school work. I did get some work done, my motivation was through the roof there for a while. But then it just plummeted. I unfortunately get more work done when people aren't in the building. Saturdays and Sundays at work are very productive! Of course, that's also cause I want to get in and out, and because there isn't anyone else up here to distract me. That's not saying much though, I'm very easily distracted! Like just now, I took a two minute break to do something completely unrelated to this blog! Oh it bothers me that I'm not more motivated! Well, here's hoping I get something done! Only one more day of November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment