Sunday, November 25, 2012

A lost day

So the 23rd is a lost day. I'm not sure what that means that I missed a day of blogging. I will say that this challenge as me wanting to start other monthly challenges. I mean if I can find time to blog every day, who knows what else I could do. Especially if I just took it a day at a time for one month! I may see if I have time to blog an extra time this week, just so I'll have 30 blogs for this month! I can't believe it's already time for December! With December comes advent, and Christmas, Christmas break, holiday parties, traditions, and so much more! This weekend was pretty great. I am so grateful for the circumstances that led me to a full time adoration spot: Saturday at 2! Yesterday was my "first day" and it was awesome! Near the end of the hour, I looked at my clock and thought "Whoa!! Already??" It was a great hour! It "interferes" with Saturday afternoon plans, but not really, it's pretty easy to plan around it! If you don't know what adoration is, you should google it. If you do know what it is, go spend an hour with your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment