Sunday, November 4, 2012

You should be laughing, Yea!

So this blog is about one of my favorite things to do of all time: LAUGHING! The best thing about laughing is that you can do other things at the same time. It's not like an exclusive activity where only certain people can do it. Anyone and everyone can laugh at any time of day or night. I love making people laugh, either at me or at other people or just at something! This afternoon I played volleyball with some friends in preparation for the upcoming city league season. Now I played VB in like elementary school and I remember practicing for hours in my parents front yard, hitting the ball off the front of the house. I played in sixth grade and got discouraged by a not very good coach and quit playing. I really regret that decision, now I don't think I would have been like a future volleyball ALL-STAR or anything. I just wish I had played through MS and/or HS. So I guess my point is that I'm glad I have some basic skills to play, but I can also laugh at myself when I do something ridiculous, which if you know me, usually happens. So I hope laughter finds you or you find some laughter in your life today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment