Friday, February 25, 2011

Chasing Ducks

It has been a while since I've blogged, mostly cause I've been super busy. Don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being busy!! There's some saying about idle hands, and I'm not sure what it says, but that's me! My list of the school year has grown so just to recap: Student Council Sponsor, Public Relations Coordinator (I get a stipend for that), PSIA Campus Coordinator, served on the Open House Committee, and now I'm TAPPS Academic Campus coordinator; plus I'm teaching 3 Geometry classes (one of which is a chapter behind the other two), 7th Math, 8th PreAlgebra and Dual Credit Math (Trig this semester). Plus I am tutoring a Junior from another school for about three times a week, I am enrolled in an eight week Advanced Archery class at AC on Tuesday nights. I am a girl scout troop leader of a newly formed troop. We actually just recruited two new girls this week!! I've also been working out for more than a month now!! Anywho, I think it's interesting as I keep learning more about my self as I get older. I've always wanted to make good grades and get involved in lots of things when I was younger, but I also felt unorganized and disheveled. Even though I've spent a large portion of my life as a procrastinator, I've learned that in reality, I'm not a procrastinator. Many of you who know me, that either haven't worked with me in a while, are probably reading this thinking that I'm trying to make myself sound better off....but after this week, I know this to be true. Some things happened with the TAPPS Academic competition so I've sort of taken over it this week. Let me just say I like to keep my "ducks in a row" cause I'm not very good at chasing ducks! hahahaha! (I came up with that on my way to Lubbock this evening) Alright well, I was going to blog about more, but I'm going to go ahead and call this one finished cause I need to get up early in the morning. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment