Saturday, March 27, 2010

Supersillious Spring

Um, so I'm pretty sure that 2010 is pretty...(before I finish this sentence, know that I am hesitant about using this word based on the fact that I will sound like a teenager, but it fits..) epic, at least it really has the potential to really be that way!! So first, I really feel like I'm the happiest that I've been since I shouted " I'm trying to study!!" during finals at the student center, which if you don't know that story... It's also classified near the epic category. So far, 2010 has begun with me kicking ass and losing 20 pounds!! Then I've reconnected with some childhood friends. Then I just had a FANTASTIC spring break!! We are approaching April and I have to say I'm psyched. I'm taking a new certification test to be certified for teaching high school Math. I'm going to visit Midland and see all of my wonderful friends!! I'm walking in the March of Dimes walk. In May, my cousin is getting married in Michigan!! I haven't seen them in a looong time so that's AWESOME!! then it's CAMP TIME!!! THEN it's ALASKAN CRUISE TIME!! of course somewhere in there I'll turn 26!!! What happens after that is a little more up in the air, I'm taking that one as it comes....but now hopefully you can see-epic is an appropriate word. I know I blogged about bishop Matt already but his funeral today brought back lots of memories. I remember lots of masses being the altar server at St. Laurence with father pat or Ed or the bishop. I remember his retirement mass!! One of my favorite things was, standing in front of all of the priests as they said the eucharastic prayer in unison!! It happened today and brought me back 13 years. It was an intense moment. Of course now I'm on a mission to find a picture from the mass. Mom and I got out some pictures of dad and looking at them it was the first timethat I REALLY saw how much I look like my dad. People at family reunions or different functions for most of my childhood came up to me and said "are you david's daughter?" I never saw it. Now my brother- yes! They could be twins. Those pictures are on facebook and I may add them here later. Anywho, I think I had more to blog about but I'm watching the third season of grey's anatomy- which is a really good one. So I'm distracted. So in case I don't blog before Easter, have a happy one! Also don't forget to donate to my March of dimes walk.
www.marchforbabies.org/teddyzzil
thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment