Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello family and friends and random blog readers. I'm not sure how many people actually just read this that I don't shove it down their throats...lol. Anywho...I'm still on Michael Buble euphoria and so I'm going to start this blog with a list. Here are the concerts I have attended in somewhat of an order...we'll see how well my memory is:
  1.  New Kids on the Block- Lubbock, TX
  2.  Tim McGraw, Black Hawk Down, Little Texas
  3.  Wade Hayes (and some other people)
  4. The Beach Boys
  5. Clay Walker
  6. there was another random high school concert...
  7.  K-Ci & Jo-jo
  8.  Breaking Benjamin & Three Doors Down
  9. Blake Shelton
  10. Montgomery Gentry, Kenny Chesney
  11. Willie Nelson & Pat Green
  12. Big & Rich
  13.  WT's 2007 Homecoming concert (I don't remember who it was)
  14. Blue Man Group
  15. Nickelback, Puddle of Mudd and Finger Eleven
  16. Miranda Lambert
  17. Toadies
  18. Jack Ingram
  19. Honeybrowne
  20. Justin Cooper (i think that's right....)
  21. New Kids on the Block- Reunion Tour in Dallas
  22. Michael Buble- Oklahoma City, OK
I feel like that's it, but I also feel like I'm missing someone...
So Michael Buble was on my bucket list and so now to complete my concert bucket list I just need to see Jason Mraz and Harry Connick Jr.  Oh, and a show on Vegas! Well that's my blog for now. I have more to blog but I am getting sleepy right now so. I'll have to blog again after the vacation has started, which is just 20 school hours away :) be jealous...very jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment