Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aren't they the best

So I just wanted to type a quick blog this wonderful Sunday afternoon. I'm just hoping I can actually keep it quick. First, I finished reading Mockingjay in like record time- it was ridiculous, there's nothing to even blog about cause I don't want to give anything away. So just READ THEM. Second, 2010-2011 School Year is off to a great start. I think I'm going to be really busy, but that's good, maybe I will actually save money this year! Which brings me to three, I've moved in with Paula and Teresa and so far things are going pretty great! It's been a couple of weeks and there's been no bloody noses or slammed doors, so I'm optimistic. Next, this weekend was pretty fantastic. I LOVE BEING AN AUNT! I love that Aubrey, Andrew and Jakob are becoming their own little person with their own little personality. I was supposed to go see Eclipse with Cassi last night, before you judge- it's been out two whole months and I'm just now seeing it for the FIRST time. But things didn't work out, so I asked Aubrey if she wanted to come, we were all hanging out at "Grandma & Grandpa's" and she of course said yes, but then surprisingly, so did Jakob! So off to the movies for our birthday movie date. It was fun. Aubrey and I had fun dancing to my new album on the way to the theater (Justin Bieber....feel free to judge me for that, but the songs are catchy...) So now I'm about to head off to mom and dad's again. Then it's week 3 of school. This weekend one of my wonderful friends from Midland is getting married in Dallas and I can't wait to help her celebrate. Cool thing is that I will also get to be in Dallas to celebrate Aunt Lou Ann's Birthday!! Then hopefully between school, student council, public relations, workshops, weddings, homecoming, football games and birthdays....I'll get to do something else that will inspire me to write a blog. Until then!
Thanks for Reading!
Also I don't feel like proofreading this so sorry for any mistakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment